Skip to content
Monday, May 27, 2024

Energy Consumption

Ministry of Energy Reporting

Ontario Regulation 397/11 requires all broader public sector (BPS) organizations, including hospitals, municipalities, universities, colleges, school boards and municipal service boards responsible for water and sewage treatment and pumping operations to:

  • Report on their annual energy use and greenhouse gas emissions in designated buildings/facilities by July 1, beginning in 2013
  • Develop and implement 5-year energy conservation and demand management plans by July 1, 2014
  • Below is Lady Dunn Health Centre's energy consumption plan and energy consumption data


Learn More

Lady Dunn Health Centre cares about Accessibility

Lady Dunn Health Centre will make written information and other forms of communication accessible, upon request. Please call us: 705-856-2335 (toll-free: 1-866-832-3321), or email us:

Back To Top